The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

YOSH!!

You are a Man you had things to say and you said it Like a Man

ChristMASS Inc. ChristMASS Inc.

lol hilarious

"How did I get here... (Look left) Reindeer magic of course"

Microcosm Microcosm

yosh

eextremely well thought out it had a plot a story a hero turning bad the evil coorperation actually being gud thats gud very gud

LARRY episode 1 LARRY episode 1

Excellent

Excelletn work dude, really excelletn work that was well drawn and funny which is almost impossible to find in good quantitiy on newgrounds like wow no dick joke you are an excllent man for doing this i cannot wait for the enxt pisod to be unvaield.

Jazza responds:

thanks man glad you like it. yeah no cock joke but, there was the dad head thing... just as bad right?

Tiddlywank Tiddlywank

That!

was actually hilarious i was waitingf i was like if it reaches 9000 and nothign happens im done with this and it did yeaaaah

Yoyo vs FLLFFL Yoyo vs FLLFFL

Wow, it wasnt somthing reatrdedly,drawn

i love seeing sprite or stick animations that make it to front page that are not comedy becuz most comedy stuff on here really are jsut inside jokes but if a battle makes it to front page u know it must have been serious!!!1 :). but yeah man exellent work makes me wanna try stick again....nah. but yeah to make it to front page on new grounds and not comedy u know your gud u have defintly vecome a god in ym eyes gud work on not making stupid comedy and actually somthing to watch.

Hyun1990 responds:

lol thanks :D

ESF: Luffy v.s Sanji ESF: Luffy v.s Sanji

omfg

wtf man this is gutter trash why do u have a 3 omfg its sooooooo fucking bad please never come back here again with such trash as a flash

Flash-Gamers responds:

Yeah, I've seen your recent flash with Ichigo and Naruto....and you really shouldn't be critizing me. Your not that very good yourself. Also your sprites and background suck please...... no really find some better sprites IT'S REALLY NOT THAT HARD TO FIND DESCENT SPRITES!

IF Round 4: vs Cyril P1 IF Round 4: vs Cyril P1

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

WHY DID IT END noooooo excellent movements excelelnt transitions excelelnt style of fighting it wasnt slow and broing like other drawn flashes excellent man just excellent work 10 it up

Naruto vs Neji part1 Naruto vs Neji part1

lol not good

lol yeteginner lol u know that wasnt good how did u er be a bah u betmy man it was ok but its not good lol its not good xD i would be happy to help u

Ryu vs Dudley Ryu vs Dudley

You got better

Slicing claws you got better out of no where if u dont know this is zhen from sheezy art but yeah third strike is my best fightin g game i always win when i play so i enjoyed this fight only down side was the people wating for the attacks but a good thing to see was the hit sparks except for the gaurd hit spakrs they were kinda of bland but i enjoyed the movie keep up the good work =)

Slicing-Claws responds:

Oh, Shen is that really you! lol

Well yea the block sparks did kinda suck XD but thanks, I didn't even know I improved in this I thought it was my same choreography

Thanks again shen!